242100- Clayton- Including the city of Elkader 827 AM CDT Sat Oct 23 2021
..freeze warning in effect until 9 am cdt this morning Rest of today Mostly sunny. Areas of frost late in the morning. Highs in the lower 50s. Light winds. Tonight Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Cloudy. A chance of rain showers in the morning, then rain showers in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 40s. East winds 10 to 20 mph. Gusts up to 30 mph in the afternoon. Chance of showers 90 percent. Sunday night Rain showers. Lows in the upper 30s. Northeast winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts to around 30 mph. Chance of showers 90 percent. Monday Mostly sunny. A 50 percent chance of rain showers in the morning. Highs in the lower 50s. North winds 10 to 15 mph. Monday night Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 30s. Tuesday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 50s. Tuesday night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain showers. Lows around 40. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with rain showers likely. Highs in the lower 50s. Chance of showers 60 percent. Wednesday night Rain showers likely. Lows in the lower 40s. Chance of showers 60 percent. Thursday Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain showers. Highs around 50. Thursday night Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain showers. Lows in the lower 40s. Friday Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the lower 50s.
Some isolated showers will be possible across the Corn Belt Friday, but most areas east of the Rockies will be drier with quieter weather conditions that should favor harvest. » More DTN Weather Commentary
Posted at 5:39AM Fri Oct 22, 2021 CDT
Click here to get your local weather emailed to you each day.